Wednesday 11 April 2007

Work Is For People Who Don't Play Golf

If you stumbled upon this page looking for me to tell your fortune, or to critically appraise your lovely-but-bad-for-your-feet shoes, then look again.

Podiatrists are well-paid and well-heeled *hahah note the pun* individuals and we simply don't need to work for a living...

So, I'm off to play golf.. I live opposite a golf course, and I have never stepped into it... It's never too late to start... Since my work life will start eventually, I may as well perfect my golfing skills in anticipation.

Please feel free to visit www.mangobun.blogspot.com for the rantings of one who slave over miniscle and irrelevant pieces of work otherwise known as dissertations and courseworks.
I wonder why she does it.

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

so how's yr exam results?

Stella said...

Hey!
Brilliant... but not as great as i hoped